Kingwood Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Kingwood Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, and condos in the Kingwood area.
What we do as your property manager:
- We will evaluate your property and make recommendations
- We promptly collect all rents
- We inspect the property every time a tenant moves in or moves out
- We manage tenant & landlord relations
- We evict, if necessary
- We provide you with itemized online financial statements
- Annually, we will review the current lease and offer recommendations
- We provide you with quarterly property inspections with photos using Happy Inspector!
- We maintain all repair records
- We manage and account for all security deposits in our escrow account
- We provide our residents the ability to pay rent online, request repairs and access their statements
- We provide online access for landlord statements
- We establish utilities whenever the property is vacant
- We provide seasonal services
- 24 Hour emergency services
- Cleanout and housecleaning services
- We provide reasonably priced handyman services
- We will market your property for new tenancies via MLS, Craigslist, Freerentalsite.com, Homes.com, Realtor.com,
- We will prescreen any perspective tenants
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
How long does the process take?
Once the completed application is received & paid and all the supporting documentation has been received, an applicant will receive a decision within 2 business days. Complete the application attaching additional required information.
Kingwood Area Information
Kingwood is divided into 25 neighborhoods, called "villages" or, more commonly, "subdivisions" Most villages have a neighborhood pool providing free access for village residents, and most provide their own set of village-specific services.
Trailwood is Kingwood's oldest subdivision, with its first homes being completed in 1971; while new homes are still being built in Barrington, Kingwood Greens, Kings River, Kings Point, and Royal Shores.
Several other subdivisions and developments have developed around the Kingwood area. Some of these subdivisions are Forest Cove, which was first built in 1963, Bear Branch, Deer Ridge Estates, Sand Creek, Barrington, Kings Point, Riverchase, Foster's Mill, Riverbend, Hunters Ridge Estates, Greentree, Trailwood, Kingwood Lakes, Woodland Hills, Elm Grove, Mills Branch, King's Forest, Woodstream, Sherwood Trails, North Kingwood Forest, Kings Lake Estates, Lakewood Cove and Woodspring Forest. Nearby developments include Oakhurst at Kingwood and King's Manor. Oakhurst does not pay Kingwood Service Association fees, though it is considered part of Kingwood and is also developed by Friendswood Development.