Humble Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Humble Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, and condos in the Humble area.
What we do as your property manager:
- We will evaluate your property and make recommendations
- We promptly collect all rents
- We inspect the property every time a tenant moves in or moves out
- We manage tenant & landlord relations
- We evict, if necessary
- We provide you with itemized online financial statements
- Annually, we will review the current lease and offer recommendations
- We provide you with quarterly property inspections with photos using Happy Inspector!
- We maintain all repair records
- We manage and account for all security deposits in our escrow account
- We provide our residents the ability to pay rent online, request repairs and access their statements
- We provide online access for landlord statements
- We establish utilities whenever the property is vacant
- We provide seasonal services
- 24 Hour emergency services
- Cleanout and housecleaning services
- We provide reasonably priced handyman services
- We will market your property for new tenancies via MLS, Craigslist, Freerentalsite.com, Homes.com, Realtor.com,
- We will prescreen any perspective tenants
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
How long does the process take?
Once the completed application is received & paid and all the supporting documentation has been received, an applicant will receive a decision within 2 business days. Complete the application attaching additional required information.
Humble Area Information
The first settlers began moving into the Humble area in the early 19th century. Joseph Dunman was thought to be the first person to settle here and was believed to have arrived in 1828. A ferry was built nearby, over the San Jacinto River, and the area of Humble became a center for commercial activity due to the region's large oil industry.
The city got its name from one of the original founders/settlers, Pleasant Smith "Plez" Humble, who opened the first post office in his home and later served as justice of the peace. In 1883 a city directory reported that he operated a fruit stand. In 1885, he was a wood dealer, and in 1900, the District 99, Justice Pct. 4, Harris Co., Texas Census reports his occupation as attorney at law.
Humble became an oil boomtown in the early 20th century when oil was first produced there. The first oil was produced a couple years after the famous Spindletop discovery in Beaumont, Texas. Railroad linkage was established in 1904, and shortly thereafter the first tank car of oil was shipped out of Humble's oil field. By 1905 the Humble oilfield was the largest producing field in Texas. The Humble oil fields are still active and have produced over 138,835,590 barrels of oil. The town was the home of the Humble Oil & Refining Company, founded in 1911, a predecessor of Exxon. When the oil boom receded, many land owners returned to truck farming, dairy farming and the timber industry.
Humble remained a rather small, quiet city until the opening of the Houston Intercontinental Airport in 1969.
Humble City Council passed a public smoking ban February 23, 2012.