Atascocita Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Atascocita Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, and condos in the Atascocita area.
What we do as your property manager:
- We will evaluate your property and make recommendations
- We promptly collect all rents
- We inspect the property every time a tenant moves in or moves out
- We manage tenant & landlord relations
- We evict, if necessary
- We provide you with itemized online financial statements
- Annually, we will review the current lease and offer recommendations
- We provide you with quarterly property inspections with photos using Happy Inspector!
- We maintain all repair records
- We manage and account for all security deposits in our escrow account
- We provide our residents the ability to pay rent online, request repairs and access their statements
- We provide online access for landlord statements
- We establish utilities whenever the property is vacant
- We provide seasonal services
- 24 Hour emergency services
- Cleanout and housecleaning services
- We provide reasonably priced handyman services
- We will market your property for new tenancies via MLS, Craigslist, Freerentalsite.com, Homes.com, Realtor.com,
- We will prescreen any perspective tenants
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
How long does the process take?
Once the completed application is received & paid and all the supporting documentation has been received, an applicant will receive a decision within 2 business days. Complete the application attaching additional required information.
Atascocita Area Information
Construction in the area began in the 1970s. In the 1990s Atascocita included fifteen neighborhoods and was one of the fastest-growing developments in the Greater Houston area.
In 2009 the Gadberry Group named Atascocita as one of "9 from 2009" most notable high growth areas in the United States. The 2010 census listed Atascocita's population as 65,844, up from 35,757 at the 2000 census.
Atascocita has two community newspapers, The Tribune Newspaper (web site) and The Atascocita Observer.